I have found myself watching promotional videos of UEA put out for the new freshers arriving this year, and I suddenly feel all nostalgic! I am actually itching to get back again to my friends the student life! I am so in love with my university! I couldn’t have gone to a better place! There is too much to like!
What I love:
- Huge, modern campus with cafés, library, Student Kitchen, Student Bar, shops, LCR etc.
- Huge grounds surrounding campus including several public parks, a lake and sports fields, and lots of cute bunnies everywhere in spring!
- Feeling like I live and study in a good, clean and save environment.
- There is a Sportspark with swimmingpool and lots of other great facilities minutes away from accomodation!
- I am on a course with really interesting subjects and really nice lecture halls!
- There are societies, clubs and sports teams to try and fail, and find ones you love!
- There are people like yourself! Who have similar interests, hobbies and ideas.
- Great night life and a ton of various clubs, pubs and bars!
- Awesome weather and sunsets.
- Close to the town of Norwich with it’s cute English look, many shops and boutiques, activities, festivals, attractions and historical sights!
- The Broads and surrounding natural landscapes with lovely wildlife.