My bucket list of Norwich! As I am actually staying in this city for three years I better go and experience the famous attractions of Norwich!
- St. Andrews & Blackfriars Halls
Norwich Castle Dragon Hall Swimming and Workout at Sportspark
- St. Peter Mancroft
- Bridewell Museum
- Attend Norfolk and Norwich Festival
- Norwich beer festival
- Royal Norfolk Regimental Museum
- Buy something from the Market Square
Visit Whitlingham Country Park The Plantation Garden and Cathedral of St. John the Baptist on Earlham Road Eaton Park Earlham Park Pub crawl!
- Play mini-golf at Congo Rapids Adventure Golf!
Go Ape Tree Top Adventure
- Magdalen Street
- Anglia Karting Centre
- Goat Lane Fair
- Old Skating Rink Gallery
- Eating and drinking out
Norfolk and the Norfolk Broads
Boat ride on the Broads!
- See Konik Ponies at NWT Hickling Broad and/or NWT Holme Dunes
Go to Winterton Dunes Go to Bure Marhes See Grey Seals at Horsey Gap. See an Otter
- See Deer
Sandringham Estate Se the beautiful bluebell woodlands in the spring (around mid-April)
- Visit Hoveton Hall Gardens
- Do several long Norfolk Trails
- Norwich Aviation Museum
- Royal Air Force Air Defence Radar Museum
- Thrigby Hall Wildlife Gardens
- Fairhaven woodland and water garden
- Cromer and the beach!
- Great Yarmouth:
- Merrivale Model Village
- Great Yarmouth Racecourse
- Great Yarmouth SEALIFE centre
- Spend a day on the Beach!
- Take a boat trip to out to sea to see the grey seals at Scroby Sands.
- Nelsons’s monument at the Norfolk Pillar
- Gorlestone-on-sea Cliffs